Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All Was Well

I'm finished. That's all I'm gonna say. I'll tell you that it's good and that your questions are all answered. A few new ones come up, the answers to which we can only argue about because it's unlikely we'll get anything concrete about them in the years to come. They're not terribly important though.

A funny thing happened when I finished reading the last page. I couldn't bring myself to close the book. I just kind of stared at the last paragraph for almost five minutes, smiling and laughing at my trepidation. When I finally got the nerve, I closed the book, set it aside...and then started reading it again.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, August 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a counting crows girl from crowstown...Sparkle...look me up when you get a chance!!

thanks muchly!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home